5-7 St Helen’s Place will be the new residence for The Worshipful Company of Leathersellers. This development will house a new Livery Hall, reception, and office spaces.
The Leathersellers’ Company is one of the ancient Livery Companies of the City of London, ranked fifteenth in the order of precedence. It was founded by royal charter in 1444 with authority to control the sale of leather within the City. The company devotes its energies to support for charity, education and the British leather trade.
The structure is situated in the City of London within the conservation area of St Helen’s Place. This refurbished space will retain the existing heritage facade. The construction works will increase the existing basement by approximately six metres bringing it closer to all surrounding neighbours yet behind the retained facade. The basement levels will house the building’s mechanical plant, electrical substation and The Leatherseller’s Livery Hall and Court facilities.
Designer Group is completing the full Mechanical and Electrical Fit Out works to the refurbished Leathersellers building consisting of a new 6 storey office facility.
Designer Group will complete the following services