Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Their social and mobile cloud technologies including flagship sales and CRM applications help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With over 100,000 successful clients Salesforce deliver services over the cloud, all of it comes with low cost, low risk, and fast results.
Having previously delivered the shell and core installation and high specification client fit-outs within the Central Park development, Designer Group was contracted to deliver the mechanical and electrical services installation for Salesforce.This refined installation is integrated within a unique interior design.
Designer Group carried out installation of the following services
- Full secondary ducting installation for treated air throughout the office space
- Sound attenuation equipment
- Low pressure hot water system
- Four pipe fan coil installation
- Supply and installation of mechanical chiller units
- Complete supply and installation of a Group Schneider BMS system
- Air treatment works
- L1 addressable fire alarm system throughout
- Disabled support systems, accessible accessories, toilet alarms, refuge systems etc.
- Power distribution systems using a busbar system in the raised access floor
- Low voltage switchgear arrangement
- Web enabled audio visual installation of media and conference rooms
- Lighting and emergency lighting installation system
- Programmable access control system