Primark confirmed they were opening a large store in Peterborough having secured space in a new extension in the city’s prime shopping centre, Queensgate.
Trading with a full line store on two levels covering 59,000 ft sq, Primark is now the sole occupier of Queensgate’s 10,000 ft sq extension.
Designer Group were responsible for carrying out the Electrical Fit-out listed below.
Primark, Peterborough was a 13 week program and achieved practical completion on the 30th November 2012.
Designer Group carried out installation of the following services:
- Main LV Switchboard / Sub-Main Distribution Switchboards
- Lighting Systems
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- General Power Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems and Voice Evacuation System
- UPS Unit / Power Supplies / DIGI – Data System / Cat 6 Cabling
- Telephones / Voice Systems
- Intruder / Door Access / Cash Office Video Door Entry / CCTV and Video Wall / Screen Systems
- Accessible Facilities Alarms and Toilets
- Standby Generator
- Changing Room Tagging System
- Cash Desk Cal forward Queuing system