Designer Group carried out the complete Electrical Installation for the refurbishment of the Primark store in Hammersmith.
As with all Primark projects, the time frame to complete the project was narrow, however our client aided the rapid completion process by carrying out detailed pre-construction process, product selection variance and design change are kept to a minimum by a client that has standardised the design and build process. Live store works were carried out over phases.
Primark, Hammersmith achieved completion on 16th October 2013.
Designer Group carried out installation of the following services
- Main power distribution system
- Staff alert system
- Fire alarm
- Structured cabling installation to Cat 5e standard
- Lighting and emergency lighting
- Lighting busbar and control system
- Universal Power Supply (UPS)
- Building Management System (BMS) cabling
- Fitting room tagging system
- Fibre optic network and copper backbone network cabling
- Security system suite, access control, CCTV, video intercom, intruder alarm systems
- Call forward tills system
- AV screens
- TV and Satellite Systems
- LED feature lighting
- Track mounted feature and display lighting
- Disabled support systems, accessible accessories and toilet alarm