Pembroke House is situated at 8-10 Lower Pembroke Street, nearby the intersection with Merrion Row. The property is a short walk from St Stephens Green and all the amenities therein.
Pembroke House is situated at the heart of Dublin’s Central Business District. The five-storey building now contains 1,467 sq.m of Grade A office space
Designer Group carried out the mechanical and electrical services Installation, under a Design and Build Contract. The initial building, constructed in the 1980’s was naturally ventilated. The biggest challenge faced was the integration of a full air condition system into the existing framework. The project demanded extensive coordination and detailed panning.
View more photographs on Google Plus below.
Designer Group carried out installation of the following services
- New electrical distribution system
- Lighting and emergency lighting system
- Lighting control system
- External facade lighting
- Lightning protection system
- Underfloor power busbar system
- L1 addressable fire alarm system networked between each level and the basement
- Prefabricated wiring solution throughout
- Full security system suite, access control, networked video intercom, intruder alarm, CCTV systems
- Disabled support systems, refuge, accessories and toilet alarms
- 3 pipe VRF air conditioning system
- Heat recovery throughout using a high efficiency thermal wheel
- Natural gas installation
- Trace heating installation
- BMS controls c/w remote monitoring
- Water services installation