Byrne Wallace is one of the largest and dynamic law firms in Ireland. Due to the nature of their work, our client required a number of design considerations to facilitate their client’s privacy.
This was an office fit-out project that had a narrow time frame for completion. It required considerable coordination with the mechanical services provider to ensure that the client received the desired high-quality finish.
There was an extensive audio visual and structured cabling installation carried out here, particularly on the sixth floor.
Designer Group carried out installation of the following services
- L1 addressable fire alarm system throughout
- Disabled support systems, accessible accessories, toilet alarms, refuge systems etc.
- CAT 6A structured cabling installation
- Primary and diverse secondary fibre optic cabling
- Public address system throughout
- Extensive power distribution systems using a busbar system in the raised access floor
- Low voltage switchgear arrangement
- White noise client privacy system
- Extensive web enabledd audio visual installation to the 6th floor
- Motion controlled high efficiency lighting and emergency lighting installation
- Programmable access control system linked to the canteen cash register system