This Grade II listed building was rebuilt in the 20th Century and is part of the Crown Estates portfolio for refurbishment and renewal in Regents Street.
The refurbishment relocated the existing front entrance to Regent Street and boasts a bronze entrance canopy and solid stone reception desk.
Designer Group was tasked with completing a Category A fit-out for the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services. The 4000 meter squared office space is distributed over six floors; and includes the reception area, toilet blocks and all landlord services.
The project achieved practical completion on 5th May 2015.
Designer Group will complete the following services
- Primary Heating Distribution
- Primary / Secondary Cooling Distribution
- Hot and Cold Water Installation
- Ventilation Supply and Extract
- Air Cooling
- Leak Detection
- Trace Heating
- Air / Water Commissioning
- Alteration & Relocation of Services
- Sanitaryware – Install Only
- Incoming Water Supply
- Bigfoot Steelwork Frames
- Electrical Generation Plant
- HV Supply / Distribution / Public Supply
- LV Distribution
- Emergency Lighting
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Radio / TV
- Access Control
- Earthing and Bonding
- Lighting Protection
- Prefabricated Wiring – PV
- Security – Alarm & Detection
- Public Address / Sound Amplification