Website Designer Group
Work Order Controller
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation of our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Duties will include
- Assist the Site Systems Coordinator in ensuring that all 3rd party contractors scheduled to work on site have completed the AICL induction and GMP training before they commence work.
- Effective control of departmental costs to ensure that all works are carried out with the appropriate level of resource, material and equipment.
- Ensure all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the relevant AICL standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Obtain quotations and generate purchase requisitions / orders for service or materials to ensure on time delivery.
- Identify and generate corrective work notifications for plant and equipment when necessary.
- Participation in the site operational excellence program.
- Ensure AICL Key Performance indicators are met.
- Record all relevant information on the SAP system when completing works.
Contractor management will include;
- Pre-planning – Review of contractor work centre / understand requirements / get approval date with contractor / advise security on pending visit.
- Site visit – Meet and greet / discuss job requirements with contractor / verify documentation / originate work permit / review work in progress.
- Assist the site systems coordinator in the setup and management of an effective waste management program.
- Management and control of non-hazardous waste collections.
- Archiving of work orders, work permits and cleaning certificates.
- Leaving certificate or higher
- Minimum 4 years industrial experience in a technical administration field
- Good knowledge of typical equipment and maintenance activities
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Good level of IT skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com