Website Designer Group
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation for our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Role & Responsibility
- Coordinate, record and control the cost of Designer Group’s business travel and accommodation.
- Develop consistent records and accountable standards of pre-travel health care, immigration compliance and emergency support in order to minimise risk to Designer Group employees when working overseas.
- Coordinate with travel partners and business contacts to secure the required travel itinerary effectively and within budget.
- Manage a significant budget for all overseas travel and ancillary activities for the company.
- Reconciliation of accounts and preparation of reports for Finance Director.
- Report to Operations Director and Finance Director, providing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual analysis reports.
- Negotiate corporate rates with hotel groups globally to ensure that the accommodation for employees is effectively managed within budget.
- Record and maintain details of all travel requests submitted including flights, accommodation, car hire, transfers etc.
- Compile and update folders and files for copy Passports for all staff.
- Point of contact, and available on mobile out of office hours, should any issues arise during the overseas visit such as Itinerary change, hotel change, security issues, boarding passes, transfers, flight change, visa issues, new flights, etc.
- Manage all itineraries for overseas staff members in Kisumu, Nairobi, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Ghana from engineers, senior technical engineers, to board directors travelling to East Africa.
- Coordinate intermittent travel requirements for group CEO, group Directors, Project Managers, Site Managers and Supervisors.
- Coordinate all travel itineraries and ancillary activities for East African projects within budget.
- Develop and manage master spreadsheets with specific details regarding staff rotation schedules, tax residency schedules, vaccinations, visa validity and costs, and flight itinerary invoicing and costs
- Liaise with the Director/Project manager to develop and coordinate the scheduling tool and staffing database for each project.
- VISA submission and management for employees travelling internationally or work.
- Manage all employees passports storage in coordination with GDPR, ensuring all employees travelling always have min 6 months on their passport.
- Strong project coordination and planning ability with 5+ years of industry related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effective organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Accounts reconciliation and expense processing skills required
- Ability to work well with other staff members and all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt effectively to change.
- Strong working knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to use initiative, work well with others and contribute positively to a team environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org