Website Designer Group
Site Administrator M&E
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation of our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Duties will include but not limited to;
· Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets
· Administering returns in accordance with Company policy
· Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office
· Undertaking data entry and back-up
· Organizing site induction and dealing with queries rebadge/induction status, maintaining induction register
· Attend to site reception and receiving/directing visitors to the site
· Compile information for weekly/monthly reports
· Co-ordinate training register and all training required for the site team
· Administrative support for all tasks related to the contract on site.
· Assist in site communication processes
· Phone duties – taking/making calls/messages
· Coordination of meetings and tenders.
· Recording of minutes in meetings
Minimum requirements for the role:
· Relevant industry experience
· Excellent IT skills
· Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org