PA to Managing Director
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
- Manage electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Process correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the MD/or on behalf of the MD, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the MD’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the MD.
- Organise meetings and ensure that the MD is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Management and collation of expenses for the MD.
- Co-ordination of reports required for various Boards, Committee and Senior Management meetings.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the business.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org