Website Designer Group
Senior Financial Accountant
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the primary role is the coordination of team members to help support the delivery of essential services and information into the wider business.
- Manage the month-end report process to strict deadlines.
- Escalation point of contact for supplier queries.
- Credit Card administration and processing.
- Responsible for reviewing all bank reconciliations.
- Monthly supplier reconciliation reviews.
- Weekly AP & AR meetings.
- Weekly review of AP payments.
- Review monthly and annual PAYE and RCT Tax returns.
- Monthly general ledger postings.
- Monthly balance sheet workings and review.
- Manage lease and fixed asset register.
- Monthly group intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly payroll management with payroll umbrella company.
- Monthly payroll cost allocations using Time Management System.
- Weekly payroll cover if required
- Prepare group weekly cash report.
- Responsible for CSO returns.
- Responsible for VAT returns.
- Support with the preparation of the annual audit file.
- Supporting various projects to improve business performance.
- Input financial information into the group consolidation package to support the preparation of management packs.
Requirements for this Role
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Payroll.
- Self-motivated, dedicated to getting the job do
- Strong people management skills with the ability to coach and lea
- Good solid ledger experiences up to Trial Balance level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com