Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the primary role is to support 4 business units by carrying out monthly tasks and ad-hoc project works.
- Monthly general ledger postings.
- Monthly balance sheet workings and review.
- Manage lease and fixed asset register.
- Monthly group intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly payroll management with a payroll umbrella company.
- Monthly payroll cost allocations using the Time Management System.
- Prepare group weekly cash report.
- Responsible for CSO returns.
- Responsible for VAT returns.
- Support the preparation of group overhead reports.
- Support with the preparation of the annual audit file.
- Supporting various projects to improve business performance.
- Input financial information into the group consolidation package to support the preparation of management packs.
Requirements for this Role
- 1 years + experiences preferred, however, would suit newly Qualified Accountant looking to step into industry role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, dedicated to getting the job done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com