QA/QC Inspector (Building Services)
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for QA monitoring and evaluation of standard and routine processes and products according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
- Reviews requirements, specifications, and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the work to be certified.
- Performs inspection of various operations activities. Identifies and reports non- conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods and may perform final adjustments.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
- Raises issues, questions and concerns. Validates results, reports discrepancies, and follows through to ensure that all issues are resolved.
- Building Services Degree Qualification.
- Must have previous building services installation experience or engineering experience.
- Must be experienced in inspection, M&E validation and commissioning.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience.
To apply for this job email your details to IRLcareers@designergrp.com