Designer Group is a leading international engineering solutions group with operations covering Ireland, the UK, Germany, Africa and the United States.
As part of our continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Project Planner to join our team.
- Producing project planning activities from conception to completion.
- Compiling programmes for projects and advise work teams accordingly.
- Building an understanding of project interfaces, and interdependencies with construction elements and other services.
- Assisting the project team as directed by Management.
- Develop detailed master construction programs
- Provide short term and micro programmes as required
- Integration and coordination of supplier/contractor program and schedules into Master Project Program
- Develop resources histogram and output ratios
- Produce the Procurement & Information Required Schedules from the Contract Programme.
- Coordinate with site management in relation to planning requirements.
- Prepare progress reports based on base line programme and critical path and any required rescheduling
- Identify float and formalise the Work Breakdown Structures
- Maintain records and as-built programme
- Provide detailed package delivery programmes for inclusion in Package Tenders
- Assist with the development of logistic plans
- Assist with the development of method statements
- Development of Project Controls procedures, productivity and droplines
- Excellent Primavera P6 skills and/or ASTA.
- Minimum 5 years Planning experience
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Previous experience on large scale projects is desirable
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary Range: Negotiable, commensurate with experience
Start Date: Immediate
Designer Group is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org