Designer Group is a leading international engineering solutions group with operations covering Ireland, the UK, Germany, Africa and the United States.
We are currently looking to recruitment an Electrical Engineer with Pharma experience. This is a permanent full-time position based in Astellas, Blanchardstown, Dublin 22.
- Reporting to the Project Team Lead.
- Responsible for professionally and systematically scope, define, design, develop, and implement Projects in an API Pharma environment.
- Examples of these projects include large-scale process modifications, major utility upgrades, process upgrades and civil works.
- As safety is a primary focus-area, being able to work effectively while adhering to strict health and safety protocols is a requirement.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Mechanical Engineer or a suitably qualified Engineer, preferably Degree Qualified with a broad understanding of site relevant engineering disciplines, such as Mechatronic, Process, Reliability, Chemical (ATEX) or Materials is preferred.
- Additional areas of expertise such as Pharma or Automation, Electrical, Process, Safety, Quality and Test are also highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, in a continuous process/manufacturing environment, preferred.
Summary Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- A proven track record of planning engineering projects with a demonstrated outcome of on-time performance.
- Experience managing the financial performance of engineering projects, including budgeting and safety/quality risk management. Experience using systems such as SAP and project management tools preferred.
- Expert understanding of the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, project closeout.
- Experience participating in multi-discipline cross-functional teams such as Production, QA and EHS.
- Experience of designing projects that are reliable and safe for those who use them and for the environment.
- Ensuring compliance with all GMP regulations.
- Ability to consider the potential impact construction and ‘on-time performance’ will have on the business should it cause an interruption.
To apply for this job email your details to IRLcareers@designergrp.com