- Reporting to the Project Team Lead.
- Responsible for professionally and systematically scope, define, design, develop, and implement Projects in an API Pharma environment.
- Examples of these projects include large-scale process modifications, major utility upgrades, process upgrades and civil works.
- As safety is a primary focus-area, being able to work effectively while adhering to strict health and safety protocols is a requirement.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Mechanical Engineer or a suitably qualified Engineer, preferably Degree Qualified with a broad understanding of site relevant engineering disciplines, such as Mechatronic, Process, Reliability, Chemical (ATEX) or Materials is preferred.
- Additional areas of expertise such as Pharma or Automation, Electrical, Process, Safety, Quality and Test are also highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, in a continuous process/manufacturing environment, preferred.
Summary Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- A proven track record of planning engineering projects with a demonstrated outcome of on-time performance.
- Experience managing the financial performance of engineering projects, including budgeting and safety/quality risk management. Experience using systems such as SAP and project management tools preferred.
- Expert understanding of the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, project closeout.
- Experience participating in multi-discipline cross-functional teams such as Production, QA and EHS.
- Experience of designing projects that are reliable and safe for those who use them and for the environment.
- Ensuring compliance with all GMP regulations.
- Ability to consider the potential impact construction and ‘on-time performance’ will have on the business should it cause an interruption.
To apply for this job email your details to IRLcareers@designergrp.com