Project Engineer (CSA)
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation of our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
CSA Project Engineers Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of Modernization Programme.
- Development of detailed project scope through effective communication with stakeholders.
- Project manage upgrades.
- Prepare URS and project costings.
- Co-Ordinate project activities, including design, specification, sourcing, purchasing, installation, commissioning and validation activities.
- Liaise with the relevant on-site departments to pro-actively ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are carried out according to regulations.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Arrange for the provision of facilities, including equipment and utilities for new products, processes or upgrades.
- Development of modernization programme.
- Arrange acceptance testing of equipment.
- Ensure all Change Control requirements are satisfied and conduct all business, ensuring compliance with appropriate standards.
- Provide technical support for projects from other departments.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent (mechanical or electrical desirable)
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience working within a Pharmaceutical or Chemical environment a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and meet the deadline.
- Excellent IT skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org