Website Designer Group
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Requesting and reviewing supplier quotations from a commercial standpoint.
- Processing requisition data through ERP system and order placement.
- Implement and manage supply agreements.
- Expediting and ensuring just in time deliveries.
- Maintaining supplier relationships and master data.
- Spend analysis.
- Financial reporting.
- Liaising with project managers to set & maintain budgets.
- Applying and engaging in LEAN initiatives within the purchasing process where possible.
- Investigation and evaluation of new potential suppliers, recommending those most desirable to senior management.
- Negotiating with partners for the recovery of defect products during the warranty period.
- Keep abreast of best in class procurement practices in order to facilitate effective and practical solutions to stakeholder requests, concerns, and inquiries.
- Assist in providing feedback to the Procurement leads regarding the integration of preferred supplier alliances including the effectiveness of the stakeholder/supplier interface, problem resolution and optimization.
- Assist in ongoing review of systems and processes.
- Participate on category teams providing technical support. Link market knowledge and site requirements.
- Stakeholder engagement, alignment on project delivery and budget buy in.
- Support Site with source / supply of materials to support volume ramp up.
- Support Procurement in audits
- Produce detailed monthly /weekly reports meeting defined KPIs
- Relevant diploma or degree
- 4-5 years’ experience in the construction industry preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on one’s own as well as a team
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com