Website Designer Group
Junior Procurement Administrator
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation for our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
Supplier Base – Assist in the following tasks:
- Maintain approved supplier listing
- Ensure that all new suppliers are approved appropriately
- Ensure all suppliers have the appropriate accreditations and insurance cover(s)
- Develop and expand the supplier base of the company
- Ensuring value for money for the company in commercial contacts while minimising risk.
- Liaise with Engineers and Project Managers on product specification, lead times and logistics.
- Source and price product for Engineers as required
- Negotiate the order price with the supplier
- Agree to all contractual arrangements with suppliers:
- Place order in a timely manner and ensure Engineer made aware of lead time and logistics
- Confirm Advance Payments with A/c’s
- Liaise with suppliers regularly regarding account status, improvements to service and process initiatives
- Third Level Qualification an advantage.
- Experience in a target driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure whilst adhering to targets
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with written and oral and presentation communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who can work both independently and as a team member
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org