Website Designer Group
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Reporting – Group CEO (may be subject to change, dependent on overall company structure)
- Provide leadership and direction across designated project teams, fostering positive engagement at all levels of the organisation.
- Be an influencer and role model, empowering project personnel and promoting Designer Group values at all times.
- Strive for excellence in business operations.
- To work collaboratively with other directors and the QEHS Department to achieve world-class QEHS practices.
- To foster productive, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of defined projects.
- Self-direction and delivery of the project against key performance indicators, such as cash position and collection and margin performance against original tender.
- Continuously monitor operational systems, policies and procedures for improvements in support of Designer Group’s strategic goals.
- Analyse current operational process and performance and set improvement targets and plans as necessary
- Develop, document/record, implement, and monitor work processes that produce top-quality, repeatable, and scalable deliverables for our clients.
- Oversee the development of financial and budget plans with Project Managers.
- Forecast labour resource needs an effectively implement project controls.
- Assist in writing RFQs, proposals and other technical reports
- Maintain support for project and site personnel and troubleshoot technical issues that arise during projects.
- Assist in writing RFQs, proposals and other technical reports.
- Assist the estimation department through the Pre-Qualification and Pre-Award process.
- Monitor compliance with safety policy and practice and ensure the implementation of corrective actions as identified.
- Monitor training plans to ensure that staff are correctly skilled and qualified to perform effectively.
- Provide the Group CEO, the Board and others in leadership with functional, relevant and timely reports, as required.
- Monitor project schedules and financial performance, to ensure timely delivery and project budgets to ensure profitability.
- Plan, set, monitor and evaluate individual performance against a range of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Evaluate project performance against plan by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Drive a culture of accountability to achieve quality organisational outcomes.
- Develop and evaluate new business strategies to enhance market share and improve overall performance.
- Manage relationships with external partners and other stakeholders
- Establish new relationships/partnerships and new business/clients to support the future success of the Company.
- Attend professional meetings, conferences and networking events, representing Designer Group in a positive and professional manner.
- A leader with demonstrable commercial awareness and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Credible technical ability, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the M&E and/or construction industry.
- An effective change agent, who can foster commitment in teams and drive operational excellence.
- A self-starter, who can work to deadlines and on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to deal with complexity.
- The ability to travel as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com