About Our Company
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation for our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
Your duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- Management of specific packages within the overall project
- To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure the adherence to company safety and quality standards.
- Ensure project profitability.
- Responsible for all aspects of personnel under their charge.
- Project Scheduling/ Planning.
- Reporting on Project Progress to the Management Team
- Reading and Interpreting P&ID’s / GA Drawings / Specifications.
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects.
- Ensure successful Commissioning / Handover of projects in accordance with Company procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Ability to drive a large scale project.
- You will have 5+ years recent and similar experience with a large M&E contractor on large commercial projects.
- 3rd Level Engineering Qualification or Trade background with relevant experience.
- Strong Communication and People management skills required with experience in leading a team, work delegation and delivering in accordance with the project program.
- Be able to carry out Material Take Offs for inclusion in site requisitions
- Good Computer skills – Windows, MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com