Website Designer Group
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve:
- Checking and logging invoices.
- Accounts related filing/scanning
- Managing delivery documents
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Preform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lo
- Newly Qualified Accountant.
- First-rate candidate with strong technical accounting skills, and strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have the ability to multi-task maintaining standard/quality on all task
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org