Finance Services Support Manager
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the primary role is the coordination of team members to help support the delivery of essential services and information into the wider business.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the core finance core support team (Payroll, Accounts Payable, Subcontractor and GRNs).
- Ensure the Team is adequately resourced to support the financial needs of the various businesses, ensuring cover is available for all key duties in the event of absence.
- Manage the month-end report process to strict deadlines.
- Escalation point of contact for supplier queries.
- Credit Card administration and processing.
- Monitor and manage Redsky Work Order logs.
- Act as holiday cover for weekly payroll.
- Provide holiday cover for accounts receivable when required.
- Responsible for all bank reconciliation.
- Monthly supplier reconciliation reviews.
- Weekly AP & AR meetings.
- Weekly review of AP payments.
- Supplier and Subcontractor processing support.
- Review monthly and annually PAYE and RCT Tax returns.
Requirements for this Role
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Payroll.
- Self-motivated, dedicated to getting the job done
- Strong people management skills with the ability to coach and lea
- Good solid ledger experiences up to Trial Balance level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com