Financial Accountant (Qualified)
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Preparation of accounts
- Manage the accounting function for the FM division including project accounting, WIP, Bank & Cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general ledger postings.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and the provision of relevant, timely financial information to board of management and other key stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Divisional Overheads.
- Preparation of tax returns – including VAT, PAYE, RCT & CT.
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Assist in the Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with the external auditors to conclude the audit process in a timely fashion.
Budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring & review of performance against budget to enable robust reporting of variances to management.
- Preparation and filling of CRO returns.
- Assist with the development and implementation of procedures, internal controls and system improvements.
- Assistance with risk assessment projects.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ad hoc management reporting and special projects as required.
- Demonstrate high levels of personal and professional accountability & integrity.
- Newly Qualified Accountant.
- First-rate candidate with strong technical accounting skills, and strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org