Website Designer Group
The primary function of the EHS Coordinator is to ensure contractual and internal EHS compliance in all our project work. You will be responsible for undertaking ownership of the IMS databases and maintain these and liaise with Designer Group employees and external stakeholders to collate required information to deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake regular assessment of systems data to meet contractual obligations, identifying missing, superseded or incomplete information or documents.
- Contribute to the development of guidance, processes and documentation to support the company in meeting required standards for recording and maintaining information.
- Maintaining and improving where necessary all QEHS systems and monitoring production process for compliance to implemented process controls
- Support management to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, FDA QSR, ISO 13485, 9001, 13485, 14001, 45001 and SafeTcert.
- Ordinate and manage the electronic inductions
- Trend analysis of data and compiling reports for management
- Potential improvements for review with engineering based on trends
- Areas for improvement to senior management
- Review and propose changes to sampling plans based on trends analysis and changes to the system
- Ensure that client concerns are handled and dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner
Review and ensure that the area of responsibility documents listed below are approved in an appropriate and timely manner
- Engineering Change Order (ECO)
- Request for corrective action (RCA)
- Material Review Request (MRR)
- Internal Audits
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Variation Permits (VP)
- Be conversant in current policy and practice relating to data management including appropriate use of information e.g. GDPR.
- Undertake any training and professional development as and when required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job title as may be determined by the line manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working with databases and systems, including inputting and extracting information.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, participants and external stakeholders
- Proactive and committed.
- Flexible and willing to work in a constantly changing environment of a growing company.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Ability to support and enthuse others and maintain a professional image
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org