Construction Site Store Supervisor
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
- Looking after the effective management of Stores on site.
- Ensuring all deliveries to site are inspected and checked before sign-off
- Monitoring and recording goods inwards and goods outward to Stores
- Managing the upkeep of general stores area and surrounding external areas, i.e. Canteen and Office
- Maintaining inventory records and maximising efficient use of storage
- Maintaining sufficient stock of site safety wear (PPE) and stationery and monitoring its turnover
- All Plant identified, numbered and distribution list maintained.
- Monitor faulty tools / plant and report as to Site Foremen.
- Logging defective items/plant and ensuring same are located within a defined quarantine area within the Stores. Also ensure an up to date and accurate quarantine document is maintained.
- Conducting general maintenance and housekeeping on site.
- Checking GA3’s – inspecting Ladders/Towers etc.
- General site assistance with Mechanical and Electrical tradesmen with minor/small works.
- Safe pass and Manual handling
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com