Website Designer Group
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation to our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
The candidate will be required to use CAD Suite to produce M&E layouts while working within a multidisciplinary Environment. A good knowledge of how to coordinate drawings within a site operations environment is essential.
• The key requirements relate to CAD software.
• Producing 2D drawings from Revit / CAD files
• Produce designs, working drawings, schedules, forms and records.
• Coordinate M&E services layouts with other disciplines.
• Regular reporting on the work load and issues
• Following document control processes
• Contributing to the process of creating as built documentation
• Ability to set up a Revit project in additional to the ability to create families within this project
• Excellent working Knowledge of full CAD/BIM Suite, including Revit
• Good knowledge of M&E services and HVAC background
• Previous experience of producing AutoCAD M&E services drawings for new builds as well as refurbishments
• Previous experience working in an M&E / Engineering environment desirable
• Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines
• IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
• Ability to work unsupervised and to a high standard
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• 4 years experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org