Website Designer Group
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation of our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
- Generation of survey project quotations and timelines
- Preparation of tenders
- Writing of tenders
- Determine the needs of the client and respond accordingly
- Liaising with clients before, during and after project execution
- Create client/industry presentations
- Assist with our continual development of efficient tendering processes
- Production and coordination of winning pitch and tender documents
- Work closely with the Tenders and Business Development team and Divisional Heads
- Drafting of pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations and ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements
- Lead on, write and project manage bids and proposals from beginning to end.
- Play an advisory role on bid strategy, including bid/no bid decisions, pricing, coaching on dress rehearsals and collating bid feedback.
- Work on and promote bid best practice initiatives
- Responsible for the quality of all aspects of the bid, including written documentation and face to face presentations.
- Co-ordinate all parties involved in the bid process to ensure everyone is aware of the level of contribution expected of them and deadlines.
- Ensuring that bids are submitted on time and are as complete and accurate as possible, whilst also best reflecting the firm’s services and abilities
- All bid documentation must be clear, concise and – crucially – compelling.
- Source and coordinate design input to ensure the visual standard of all documentation and presentation material is engaging.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated and an ability to work on your own initiative
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- The ability to prioritise tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Degree educated or equivalent is desirable
- Ability to work on multiple projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org