Designer Group is a leading international engineering solutions group with operations covering Ireland, the UK, Germany, Africa and the United States.
As part of our continued growth we are looking to recruit an entry level Accounts assistant to join our Team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have the ability to multi-task maintaining standard/quality on all task
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
This person will report to the Financial Controller and ideally have previous data entry experience. A knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve:
- Checking and logging invoices.
- Accounts related filing/scanning
- Managing delivery documents
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Preform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Full-Time Permanent
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
- Salary €25,000 per annum
- Health Care Scheme
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this job email your details to IRLcareers@designergrp.com